REGULATIONS FOR SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY TOGETHER WITH COOKIES POLICY
1. The Regulations define the rules of using the Website by Users.
2. The following terms have the following meaning in these Regulations:
a) Cookies – IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
b) First-party Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Foundation related to services provided electronically by the Foundation via the Website.
c) Third-party Cookies – means Cookies posted by third parties via the Website.
d) the Foundation – Chrześcijańska Fundacja Głos na Pustyni (the Christian Foundation Voice in the Wilderness) with its registered office in Poland, Krakow at ul. Balicka 214, 30-198 Kraków, entered into the Register of Associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities, as well as the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000414038, NIP: 6772368045, REGON: 122529230, phone, +48 530 884 545, e-mail: email@example.com.
e) Regulations – these regulations.
f) Website – website operating at zawolaj.pl; cryout.pl; www.glosnapustyni.pl and www.niewszystkojedno.pl, run by the Foundation. The website includes, in particular, information about the Foundation’s activities and contact details.
g) Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
h) User – a person using the Website.
3. All legal acts listed in the regulations and appendices refer to the current legal status in Poland.
Services provided electronically
1. The Foundation provides Users via the Website with the possibility of using the service provided electronically (within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, Journal of Laws 2017.1219, i.e.), the content of which is to provide the content of the Website. As part of the website, it is possible to use the service of donating via Dotpay or PayPal – the rules for donating are set out in the Donation Regulations – constituting Annex 1 to these Regulations.
2. In order to use the above service, the User should have: a device enabling connection to the Internet and having an operating system, an Internet connection and the necessary software (a web browser).
3. The conclusion of the contract for the provision of the service takes place by submitting by the User an appropriate, individual request for data transfer via the telecommunications network – which may take place by opening the Website. The contract in question is terminated after its full performance (ending the use of the Website).
4. The User undertakes to refrain from using the Website in a way that disrupts its functioning, in particular through the use of harmful software (malware),
5. In the event of dissatisfaction with the operation of the Website, the User may submit a complaint by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The user will be informed about the method of handling the complaint to the e-mail address from which it was sent, within 14 days of its receipt by the Foundation.
1. The Foundation, using Cookies, stores information on the User’s Device or gains access to information already stored – on the terms set out in this Policy.
2. The Foundation uses the following types of Cookies:
a) Session Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory
b) Persistent Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the Device.
4. The Foundation uses First-party Cookies to adapt the content of the Website to the preferences and needs of the User, in particular taking into account the type of Device with which the User uses the Website
5. The Foundation uses Third-party Cookies to create aggregate statistics and analyzes to monitor the use of the Website by Users – which allows it to be best adapted to the needs of Users. In this regard, the Foundation uses the Google Analytics service – under which, when the Website is opened, information on the origin of users identified on the basis of IP is read, written and sent to a secured Google server. Google Analytics does not collect private data. Detailed information in this regard is available on the Google website (https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US#types-of-cookies).
6. The User has the option to limit or disable the access of Cookies to his Device in the web browser settings or by configuring the service – in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies or inform about each posting of Cookies on the User’s Device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling Cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. The description of the activities necessary for this purpose can be found on the manufacturers’ websites, for example:
a) Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
b) Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&oco=1
c) Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
7. The user may delete Cookies at any time.
2. The Foundation has the right to amend the provisions of these Regulations. Amendments to the regulations will not in any way infringe the rights acquired by the Users.