§ 1. General information
1. These Donation Regulations constitute Appendix No. 2 to the Regulations for Services provided electronically together with Cookies Policy (hereinafter: „Regulations”). The terms adopted in the Regulations have an analogous meaning to these Donation Regulations.
2. The Donations Regulations define the rules for making donations to the Foundation through the Website (cryout.pl) including those made through the Dotpay or PayPal operator.
3. The Dotpay operator should be understood as: PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Poland, Poznań at ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887.
4. The PayPal operator should be understood as: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. with its registered office in Luxembourg at 22-24 Boulavard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. Commercial register number: R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349; VAT number: LU22046007.
5. These Donation Regulations are available at cryout.pl/regulations
6. Using the Website is tantamount to accepting these Donation Regulations.
7. Donations are understood to mean money or goods donated to the Foundation.
§ 2. Principles of making donations
1. A donation may be made by any adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit (hereinafter referred to as: „Donors”).
2. Making a donation is tantamount to concluding a donation agreement within the meaning of Art. 888 paragraph. 1 of the Civil Code.
3. The donation may be made by bank transfer to the data provided on the Website or through the services offered by the Dotpay or PayPal operator. Dotpay is responsible for the security of transactions (donations) transferred through the Dotpay operator. Details on the functioning of the Dotpay operator’s services are available at:
PayPal is responsible for the security of transactions (donations) transferred through the PayPal operator. Details on the functioning of the PayPal operator’s services are available at:
4. The donations provided are intended only for activities related to the statutory goals of the Foundation.
5. The Dotpay operator enables the transfer of donations via the Dotpay website. Using the services of the Dotpay operator takes place after redirecting to the website maintained by Dotpay.
The PayPal operator enables the transfer of donations via the PayPal website. Using the services of the PayPal operator takes place after redirecting to the website maintained by PayPal.
§ 3. Protection of personal data
§ 4. Complaints procedure
1. Each Donor may submit a complaint regarding the functioning of the Website, in particular with regard to donations.
2. Complaints should be submitted to the following address: email@example.com by entering „complaint” in the title of the message and providing the reason and possibly detailed transaction data. Each complaint will be considered individually within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
§ 5. Final provisions
1. The Foundation has the right to amend the Donation Regulations at any time. The change comes into force on the day of its publication.
2. If any provision or provisions of these Donation Regulations prove to be invalid, illegal or ineffective, this shall not prejudice the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.